- Troy Glaus got popped by SI for receiving shipments of steroids, then limped off into the sunset.
- The Jays poo-pooed the bed in the ninth with a 4-1 lead. And then they did it again, just for good measure.
- Mind you, they did manage to pull off their own walk off job against the Yanks.
- John McDonald got real paid.
- We figured that Gibby was gone after some late season brain cramps. J.P. begged to differ.
- Drunk Jays Fans learned much from the typical fans at the Rogers Centre.
- Hum and Chuck returned. The Jays immediately go on a losing streak. We draw no conclusions.
- We gave Dick Griffin the week off, deferring to the specialist in the area. Meanwhile, Jays Nest does a little Dick pantomime.
Friday, September 14, 2007
The Tao's (Walk Off) Week that Was
We gather around home plate, and hop up and down as we look at how it all shook down over the last seven days: